OnFrontiers assembled an #ExpertChat panel featuring some of the most innovative leaders in cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology. Panel members included:
● Vanessa Grellet, Executive Director of ConsenSys, which uses Blockchain technology to push for people empowerment and decentralized governance
● Anish Mohammed, former lead security architect for Blockchain initiatives at HSBC and Chief Science Officer for Blockchainsmokers, which connects startups with blockchain technology
● Brian Iselin, president of slavefreetrade.org, which uses Blockchain-type technology to monitor trade supply chains for links to slavery
● Federico Ast, founder of Crowdjury, a Blockchain-based decentralized justice system
● Werner van Rooyen, head of Business Development and Marketing at Luno, the oldest and largest Bitcoin platform in Africa, with a presence in Africa, Southeast Asia and Europe
For other details Booth shared in this #ExpertChat, visit our blog:
OnFrontiers Editorial Director Gavin Serkin moderated the event, which was recorded on Sept 8, 2017.