Join Token Sale: https://my.electroneum.com/join/BONUS1
Referral Code: BONUS1
Read my latest article on Electroneum: https://www.scribd.com/document/36082…
Electroneum, built on its own blockchain, has been developed with the explicit intention of gaining mass adoption via the 2.2 billion smart phone users. Within a few minutes of installing the mobile app any user can see Electroneum being added to their wallet via the unique mobile mining experience. Nearly all cryptocurrencies are “mined” with specialist equipment. Electroneum can be obtained via the mobile mining experience on the app. Electroneum is incredibly easy to manage and even mine on a mobile app.
150,000+ Investors: The Biggest Initial Coin Offering of 2017.
This has been the year of the ICO. Electroneum will be its largest contributor. More than 150,000 investors are participating in Electroneum’s initial coin offering, and this number is growing every hour. The surge in the crowdfunding of Electroneum is a testament to the excitement on the launch of the world’s first mineable common cryptocurrency and becoming the first British cryptocurrency!
Electroneum Available Worldwide November 1, 2017.
On Wednesday November 1 2017, Electroneum will be introduced on major cryptocurrency exchanges worldwide. You can get direct early entry by participating in the Initial Coin Offering. On this special day, here is what more you can expect:
– Blockchain (the underlying technology behind all cryptocurrencies)
– App based wallet (allows access to Electroneum with zero tech knowledge)
– App based mining (allows non technical people to gain some Electroneum easily)
– Offline Wallet (allows a completely secure, unhackable, offline wallet to be created)
– Windows wallet
– Windows miner (leave your PC mining for more coins at home or the office)
– Mining pool software (we run this to make mining easier. Open source to allow others to develop their own pools)
– Blockchain explorer (used to verify payments and examine the blockchain – open source)
– Third party payment API (used to allow third parties to accept —
– Electroneum or pay out Electroneum – this is critical to implementation with the Gaming Industry)
If you believe in Electroneum, please share this video to raise awareness!